Lot Wizard impact printer forms are designed to perform best with Okidata printers. The printers we use in our office to create Lot Wizard are Okidata ML 320 and 321 Turbo models. You can use virtually any dot-matrix printer to print State forms, Bank contracts, Odometer disclosures, Insurance agreements, Buyers guides, and more forms with Lot Wizard, but Okidata printers will work best.
- Paper Guides
- Paper Separator
- Paper Lever (position “TOP” shown)
- On-Off Switch
- Platen Knob
- Control Panel
- Acoustic Cover (shown open)
- Access Cover
- printer selected, ready to print documents
- printer in Print Suppress Mode
- Not lit
- printer deselected, cannot print documents
- printer is in Quiet state
- Not lit
- printer is in Normal state
PRINT QUALITY, HSD / UTL / NLQ / SSD
Print quality, Lot Wizard will override this setting when printing
This light indicates the position of the power switch.
- printer is out of paper or paper is jammed
- printer is malfunctioning and requires service
CHARACTER PITCH, 6 10 / 12 / 15 / 17 / 20 / PROP
Character pitch, Lot Wizard will override this setting when printing
Visit our printer alignment page to learn how to line up a form when using Lot Wizard.