What Is A Dealer Management System (DMS)?
A Dealer Management System (DMS) is a business tool used by Car Dealerships to manage, market, sell and report on automotive inventory. Much like an accounting system, a sophisticated DMS acts as a work hub within your dealership, streamlining sales and reporting processes, eliminating double entry, and keeping you compliant with industry-specific laws. In essence, a quality DMS provides you with the freedom to pursue your passion for interacting with customers and selling cars.
Benefits Of Lot Wizard Pro
Easy to Use
Effective data management software streamlines your workload. Lot Wizard is so simple to install and use that anyone in your dealership can do it, regardless of computer experience. The menus are clearly labeled and easily accessible. Configuring and printing forms is simple. We have an excellent support staff in Pennsylvania that can connect and remote-control your computer when you do need help.
Freedom To Work From Anywhere
One of the greatest benefits of using Lot Wizard Pro vs. other popular DMS software is the ability to access your data anytime, from anywhere you go. When secured on a cloud database, your inventory, deals and customers can be viewed and edited even when you’re away from the office, without setting up a VPN. This means after-hour office tasks and customer questions, can be manged at home.
Eliminate Double Entry
Managing your vehicle inventory is easy because Lot Wizard decodes VINs and stores vehicle photos. Enter data once and never again. Use Lot Wizard to send automotive inventory to classified ad sites, your website, and your Facebook page. Use the information to print letters, reports, invoices, and receipts.
Perform All Tasks From One Platform
In addition to Lot Wizard’s desking features, this software also integrates with Friday Systems’ Responsive Websites and Third-Party Advertising Feeds. Additionally, it’s integrated with 700Credit and RouteOne so you can complete all your sales/marketing tasks from one screen, saving both time and money, and minimizing the risk of errors.
Dealer Management System Features
Customer Center Features
- Documents driver’s license and insurance policies
- Save credit applications
- Unique customer tracking
- Merge/Delete Customers
- Customer Report Builder
- Saves price quotes
- Stores photographs
- Keeps notes on customers
- Records purchase history
- Create and save retail, buy here pay here, and wholesale deals
- Print quick quotes
- Simple interest calculations
- Prints carbon-copy and plain paper contracts and forms
- Prints Wolters-Kluwer and Bankers Systems PDFs
- Over 4,000 forms and counting in our library
- Store and sell multiple warranties
- Track deferred-down payments
- Create documents with Letter Writer
- Build any report in Custom Report Designer
- Save and load multiple sets of fees and taxes
- Export deals to QuickBooks
Buy Here Pay Here Features
- Weekly, Bi-Weekly, Monthly and Semi-Monthly BHPH payment options
- Built-in and custom Buy Here Pay Here reports
- Call log for each customer
- Accept payments on your website